Self-Edited: Vinessa Erminio's Blog

Smarch madness


Once again, I've reached the end of a month without writing a single entry in this blog. Perhaps it's for the best, because March wasn't exactly a month I want to commemorate. It had its moments, but the bad ones definitely outnumbered the good.

I think I'll go watch the penultimate episode of the U.S. version of "Life On Mars" so I'm ready for the series finale tomorrow. It figures, I finally find a show I really like and it gets canceled in its first season. Pretty soon the only times I'll even bother to turn on the TV will be for NFL games and maybe an occasional "Ace Of Cakes" episode. Seriously, any bakery that can produce this has won me as a fan for life. Once a band geek...

Labels:

posted by Vinessa @ 8:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

Subscribe
ABOUT ME:

    Vinessa is roughly 30 years old and lives roughly 10 miles from New York City. She loves reading, writing, cooking, travel, and the Super Bowl XLII Champion New York Giants. She hates turnips, high heels, not being permitted to pump her own gas, and people who refer to themselves in the third person.

    View profile
TWITTER UPDATES:

follow me on Twitter

BLOG ARCHIVES

BLOG CATEGORIES



SITES I LIKE

BLOGS I READ