Self-Edited: Vinessa Erminio's Blog

Doing the time warp again


About a week ago, the following thought actually entered my head: Isn't Memorial Day coming up soon? I didn't have my holidays confused - I truly believed that it was the middle of May. Once I realized my mistake, it took me a few more minutes before I could remember anything at all about how I had actually spent Memorial Day. I got no further than "burgers were eaten" before giving up.

I'm finding this has been happening a lot lately - I sit down at my desk at 11:00 AM, and the next thing I know, it's 4:00 PM (and I'm really hungry). I stumble out of bed on Monday morning and soon enough, I'm annoyed with myself for waking up so early on a Saturday. I'm thinking about Memorial Day, and then I realize it's July 4.

I finish one blog entry, and suddenly another month has passed and I have to come up with something new to write to keep the streak going. Someday, I'll actually write some coherent - and perhaps even interesting - blog entries. But not today - I need to go buy a pie for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. How about those Jets this year, huh?

Labels:

posted by Vinessa @ 8:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

Subscribe
ABOUT ME:

    Vinessa is roughly 30 years old and lives roughly 10 miles from New York City. She loves reading, writing, cooking, travel, and the Super Bowl XLII Champion New York Giants. She hates turnips, high heels, not being permitted to pump her own gas, and people who refer to themselves in the third person.

    View profile
TWITTER UPDATES:

follow me on Twitter

BLOG ARCHIVES

BLOG CATEGORIES



SITES I LIKE

BLOGS I READ